Horn Size: 8-11 inches
Weight: 400-800 pounds
Season: Year Round
Estimated World Population: 140,000
Nilgai, also known as Blue Bull, is the largest antelope in Asia! They offer an extremely challenging hunt thanks to their keen sense of smell, great hearing, and impressive vision Our Nilgai hunts are fair chase on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country!
You may hunt our trophy Nilgai antelope using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. We offer some of the largest Nilgai bucks in Texas!
Nilgai Hunting Package: $5,500
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of Your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway (contact us for charter services)
*Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($150 a day)
All-Inclusive Nilgai Hunting Package: $6,500
Our All-Inclusive Nilgai Hunting Package Includes All of the Above as Well as the Following…
*3 days / 2 nights of hunting and activities
*Award Winning Chef who Prepares Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
*Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($150 per person a day)
*Free Night Vision Hog Hunting. We Will Drive You Around the Ranch Hunting Without the Use of Any Lights! Or You Can Hog Hunt From Our Hunting Blind That Holds 10+ People. This Blind Has a TV That Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Interesting Nilgai Hunting Facts
- These animals can be observed marking their territories with defecation (fecal matter). Poop piles as high as 10 feet high have been reported!
- 50 percent of their births are twins!
- They can go days without water.
- Nilgais in the wild usually live 12-13 years.
- India holds the largest population of Nilgai at around 100,000 animals!
- The meat is described as beef-like with a lower amount of fat and therefore, less flavor.
Nilgai Antelope Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Nilgai hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please Call: (830) 275-4962