If you are looking for a unique and exciting hunting experience, look no further. At Ox Ranch, you can hunt feral hogs with the same night vision tubes that Seal Team Six used to kill Bin Laden!
The night vision goggles we deploy provide us with a tactical advantage that allows us to locate and eradicate wild boars. There are a few different hunting techniques we utilize, but typically we deploy what we call “drive-by shootings.” This tactic involves off-roading, locating pigs, and eliminating them while in hot pursuit! The guns we use have IR laser beams that are invisible to the naked eye. We also use the “Spot and Stalk” hunting method with help from our thermal binoculars and thermal scoped weaponry.
This is all done without the use of any lights and using fully-suppressed weapons. No lighting provides us with the element of surprise, and in many cases the hogs will charge towards the vehicle when the shooting begins!
NVG Hog Hunting Package: $1,000 (add $500 for weekend visits)
*8 hours of unlimited kills – half driving, half in blinds
*Two Guns with Infrared lasers provided
*Field Dressing Included
*Free fishing and dozens of other activities, such as Barrett 50 cal. shooting
*Access to the ranch’s 5,800-foot paved and lighted runway (contact us for charter services)
All-Inclusive Hog Hunting Package: $2,000 (add $500 for weekend visits)
Our All-Inclusive NVG Hog Hunting Package Includes All of the Above as Well as the Following…
*16 hours of unlimited kills – half driving, half in blinds
*3 days / 2 nights of hunting and activities
*A private chef who prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner
*All you can drink beverages
*Additional guests ($150 per person a day)
*You can also hog hunt for an unlimited amount of time from our monster blind. This blind has a TV that receives live game camera footage, a poker table, air conditioning, and a fully-stocked bar.
Thermal SNVG-MTWS384 weapon sights
Flir Thermal Binoculars
Gen III BNVD Night Vision Goggles with PVS-14 optics
Larue Tactical .308 OBR with Surefire suppressor
LWRC .223 with Surefire Suppressor
12 inch Bowie Knife
Interesting Feral Hog Information:
- Feral pigs breed 1 1/2 times a year with 5-6 babies on average.
- A single breeding pair of pigs could multiply into more than 20 million hogs in ten years’ time! This, in turn, could result in over 100 TRILLION pigs in 10 years’ time causing the end of the world as we know it!
- They eat 3-5 percent of their body weight per day!
- Ox Ranch has a pet pig named Bacon and a timber wolf named Shadow; believe it or not, the two of them were raised together and are best friends!
- Although feral hogs might look like little chubby animals, these beasts are solid muscle and can charge up to 30 miles per hour!
- Wild pigs have poor vision; however, their sense of smell more than makes up for it.
- They are creatures of habit and tend to follow similar trails unless disturbed by humans. Their “home base,” however, is quite large at around 1,000 acres.
- Feral hogs have been called “environmental vacuums” because of how destructive they are. They have an extremely negative impact on tree life because their diet disrupts the rooting and hard mast that trees need to thrive.
- Around 750,000 feral hogs are killed each year in an attempt to control their population.
- In medieval times, the wild boar was considered the most prestigious bounty because of how dangerous they were to hunt.
Hog Hunting & Reservations
If you have any questions regarding our Night Vision Hog Hunting, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We recommend making reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please call: (830) 275-4962