Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting Season: Four Horned Sheep can be hunted year round in Texas Hill Country!
Horn Size: 32-40 inches
Weight: 120-180 pounds
Estimated World Population: 5,000
Jacob Sheep have a colorful and unique history and are even capable of growing up to six horns! These freakish looking sheep would make a great spectacle in any trophy room
You may hunt our trophy Four Horned Jacob Sheep using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. All of our Jacob Sheep hunts are fair chase on over 18,000 acres of Texas hill country!
Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting Trophy Fee: $3,000
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,000
Weekend Hunting Package $1,250
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $300/night
Our All-Inclusive Four Horn Sheep Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
*3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
*Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
*Experienced Hunting Guide
*Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
*Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting Information
- Jacob Sheep are named after Jacob in the Bible.
- Genesis 30:40 says “And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban’s cattle.”
- This is believed to be the oldest documented case of selective breeding.
- One legend states that the Four Horn Jacob Sheep washed ashore to England from shipwrecks of the Spanish Armada in 1588!
- Jacob Sheep are capable of growing 2-6 horns.
- Genetically speaking, the multi-horned trait that is common among these creatures is known as split eyelid.
- When there are extreme cases of split eyelid, there can be a complete separation of the upper eyelid in the middle, in which case these sheep are not bred.
- The most desirable coloring of the Jacob Sheep is 40 percent random pattern and 60 percent white.
- The fleece, or the coat, weighs approximately 3 to 6 pounds and is rather soft and springy.
Four Horned Jacob Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Four Horned Jacob sheep hunting reservations reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please call: (830) 275-4962