Nyala Hunting Season: Nyala are an excellent exotic species to hunt year round.
Origin: Southern Africa
Horn Size: 24-33 inches
Weight: 120-310 pounds
Estimated World Population: 32,000
Nyala antelopes are as striking as they are reclusive! They are masters of camouflage and can be extremely difficult to locate. Nyalas have beautiful spiraled horns that would look incredible in any trophy room!
You may hunt our trophy Nyala Antelope using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. Our Nyala bulls are free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country!
Nyala Hunting Trophy Fee: $12,500
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Nyala Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,000
Weekend Hunting Package $1,250
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $200/night
Our All-Inclusive Nyala Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
*3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
*Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
*Experienced Hunting Guide
*Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
*Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Interesting Nyala Hunting Information:
- Juvenile males look like females, possibly to protect them from jealous mature bulls.
- Nyalas have exceptionally large ears which help to compensate for poor vision.
- They are extremely reclusive and can usually be found hiding in thick brush near water.
- The Nyala antelope is one of the most sought-after game species in Africa.
- They use high-pitched barks to warn fellow Nyalas of danger.
- Nyalas will often hang around monkeys to take advantage of fallen fruit.
Nyala Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Nyala hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please Call: (830) 275-4962