Zebra Hunting Season: Zebra are an excellent exotic species to hunt year round.
Weight: Up to 770 pounds
Estimated World Population: 750,000+
Ox Ranch Population: 12
Ox Ranch has the Zebra hunt you have been dreaming of! Humans have attempted and failed countless times throughout history to domesticate Zebras. Their wild and untamable nature are the very traits that create such a rewarding and challenging hunt!
You may hunt our trophy Zebra using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. All of our Zebra hunts are fair chase on over 18,000 acres of Texas hill country!
Zebra Hunting Trophy Fee: $6,500
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Zebra Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,000
Weekend Hunting Package $1,250
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $300/night
Our All-Inclusive Zebra Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
*3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
*Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
*Experienced Hunting Guide
*Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
*Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Interesting Zebra Hunting Information:
- Similar to the horse, these animals have hooves, a mane, teeth, and a similar tail!
- Zebra stripe patterns are comparable to human fingerprints – no two are the same!
- These animals evolved from Old World horses over the last 4 million years!
- When in groups, Zebra stripes will disorient and confuse predators.
- It is unknown whether or not Zebras can recognize each other based on their stripes alone.
- There have even been tests that show the Zebra’s stripes attract fewer flies. This includes blood-sucking flies such as Tabanid Horseflies and Tsetse Flies.
Zebra Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Zebra Hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please Call: (830) 275-4962