Origin: South-East Asia
Antler Size: 4 inches
Weight: 26-33 pounds
Estimated World Population: 2,000,000+
The Muntjac also known as the barking deer, is the oldest known deer in the world. Muntjac have both tusks as well as antlers, making them a truly unique trophy to be prized. You may hunt our trophy Muntjac deer using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind.
Muntjac Deer Hunting Trophy Fee: $4,000
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Muntjac Deer Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,000
Weekend Hunting Package $1,250
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $200/night
Our All-Inclusive Muntjac Deer Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
*3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
*Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
*Experienced Hunting Guide
*Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
*Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Muntjac Deer Hunting Information
- In 1963 there were only 2,000 Muntjacs now there are over 2mm!
- It is anticipated that they will become the most numerous deer in England.
- Muntjac also go by the name of “barking deer” due to making noises that sound like a barking dog.
- They are annually responsible for 42,000 car accidents and 20 human deaths.
- Muntjacs a have a sixth sense known as the vomeronasal organ. This organ helps it detect chemicals that the opposite sex puts out.
Muntjac Deer Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Muntjac Deer reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please Call: (830) 275-4962