Kudu Hunting Season: Kudu can be hunted year round without any seasonal restrictions.
Horn Size: 45-60 inches
Weight: 400-600 pounds
Estimated World Population: 200,000
Greater Kudu have the longest horns of all antelope species and are the second largest antelope in the world! These beautiful antelopes are masters of camouflage and can be quite difficult to locate. Their brown coats are perfect for hiding; but, if necessary, they can also reach speeds up to 60 miles per hour!
You may hunt our trophy Kudu using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. Our Kudu are free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country!
Kudu Hunting Trophy Fee: $28,000
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway
Kudu Hunting All-Inclusive rates:
Weekday Hunting Package $1,250
Weekend Hunting Package $1,500
Additional Non-Hunting Guests $400/night
Our All-Inclusive Kudu Hunting Package Includes all of the Above as well as the Following…
*3 days and 2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $625 weekday / $750 weekend)
*Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
*Experienced Hunting Guide
*Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
*Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Interesting Kudu Hunting Information:
- In South Africa, kudu dung spitting is considered a sport and even has an annual world championship.
- The world record for kudu dung spitting is 51 feet!
- During times of extended drought, kudus are prone to contracting rabies. When infected, they have been observed walking into farmhouses and other buildings. Telltale signs of a kudu having rabies are frothing at the mouth, fearlessness, and a tendency to attack people if they get too close!
- The meat is said to be similar to venison, except it is drier and leaner. Preparing it correctly is the key to making a delicious meal that is low in fat!
- Kudu horns are used to make musical instruments called shofars. These musical instruments are typically used in Jewish ceremonies.
Kudu Antelope Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Kudu hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please call: (830) 275-4962