Movies and Film
Ox Ranch has been the set to numerous television shows including Ford Outfitters Haley Heath, Razor Dobs Alive, Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild, LL Bean Guide to the Outdoors, and a number one ranking primetime TV show (cannot name, NDA in place).
Ox Ranch is located less than two hours west of San Antonio and comprises over 18,000 acres of beautiful Texas Hill Country. We have thousands of free-ranging animals including giraffes, zebras, Longhorns, buffalos, painted horses, ostriches, kangaroos, and dozens of additional species. Words truly cannot describe what is quickly becoming known as the prettiest film ranch in Texas!
Structures & Features
- 10 Authentic 1800’s Cabins
- 6,000-square-foot Log Cabin Lodge
- Running & Firing WW II Sherman Tank
- Running German Leopard Tank
- 5,800-foot Lighted & Paved Runway
- Small Waterfalls
- 50+ Acres of Lakes
- Salmon Peak (tallest mountain in Kinney County)
- Boiling Mountain (tallest mountain in Uvalde County)
- Bat cave with thousands of bats
- Dozens of Caves & Caverns
- Numerous Vehicles & Tractors
The topography of Ox Ranch includes West Texas, South Texas, and Texas Hill Country terrain. The Ranch is filled with Piñon Pine, Guajillo, Blackbrush, Live Oak, and pecan trees that lie along 7 miles of spring-fed creeks and lakes.
Schedule a Tour of the Property Today!
We are extremely flexible and are here to ensure that your filming goes smoothly and stays on schedule!
Phone: (830) 275-4962