Horn Size: 32-40 inches
Weight: 120-180 pounds
Season: Year Round
Estimated World Population: 5,000
Jacob Sheep have a colorful and unique history and are even capable of growing up to six horns! These freakish looking sheep would make a great spectacle in any trophy room!
You may hunt our trophy Four Horned Jacob Sheep using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol Hunting, Safari Style, or from a Blind. All of our Jacob Sheep hunts are fair chase on over 18,000 acres of Texas hill country!
Four Horn Jacob Sheep Hunting Package: $2,500
*Field Dressing Included
*100% Opportunity Guarantee
*Transportation of Your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
*Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
*Access to the Ranch’s 5,800-foot Paved and Lighted Runway (contact us for charter services)
*Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($150 a day)
All-Inclusive Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting: $3,500
Our All-Inclusive Four Horned Jacob Sheep Hunting Package Includes All of the Above as Well as the Following…
*3 days / 2 nights of hunting and activities
*Award Winning Chef who Prepares Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
*Additional Non-Hunting Guests ($150 per person a day)
*Free Night Vision Hog Hunting. We Will Drive You Around the Ranch Hunting Without the Use of Any Lights! Or You Can Hog Hunt From Our Hunting Blind That Holds 10+ People. This Blind Has a TV That Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Interesting Four Horn Jacob Sheep Information
- Jacob Sheep are named after Jacob in the Bible.
- Genesis 30:40 says “And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban’s cattle.”
- This is believed to be the oldest documented case of selective breeding.
- One legend states that the Four Horn Jacob Sheep washed ashore to England from shipwrecks of the Spanish Armada in 1588!
- Jacob Sheep are capable of growing 2-6 horns.
- Genetically speaking, the multi-horned trait that is common among these creatures is known as split eyelid.
- When there are extreme cases of split eyelid, there can be a complete separation of the upper eyelid in the middle, in which case these sheep are not bred.
- The most desirable coloring of the Jacob Sheep is 40 percent random pattern and 60 percent white.
- The fleece, or the coat, weighs approximately 3 to 6 pounds and is rather soft and springy.
Four Horned Jacob Hunting Reservations
We recommend making Four Horned Jacob sheep hunting reservations reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Please call: (830) 275-4962